We’ll soon be running a number of recruitment open day events with an opportunity to get interviewed on the day!
There are lots of different jobs in the social care sector, and we’ve got plenty of information to help you apply.
This will be the perfect opportunity for you to come along, meet members of the senior team and have insightful career conversations and discover a wide range of vacancies.
Reasons to attend
– Talk to our friendly staff
– Learn about our opportunities and benefits
– Have all your questions answered
– You’ll learn all about Ashridge Home Care
– Be interviewed on the day and walk out with a job secured!
Why join Ashridge Home Care?
With over 30 years’ experience of delivering personalised care to people in their own homes, we know that the key to our success is our people so we strive to provide a progressive, innovative and rewarding workplace for all.
Here are some of the many benefits enjoyed by our staff:
– One of the best rates of pay across the industry
– A monthly satisfaction bonus based on client feedback
– Pay that increases the longer you stay with us
– Holiday pay to ensure you are able to take a break
– Comprehensive and ongoing training within a nurturing community
– Ongoing support whenever you need it, on the phone or in person
– Generous refer a friend scheme of £400 per friend referred
– Employee assistance programme
– Client to client mileage paid at 0.45p (Visiting Care Roles)
– Guaranteed and contracted hours available
– Allowance for travel expenses
– Accommodation options if you need assistance during your time away from the role
Looking for a meaningful career where you’ll be able to make a real difference to people’s lives every single day? If you’re a kind, caring and compassionate individual, we would like you to apply to come and make a difference to our client’s lives.
We have roles available in the following areas: Live-in care, Visiting home care, Companionship, Emergency care , Stroke care, Elderly Care, Respite care, Overnight care, Dementia care, Parkinsons care, Rehabilitation care, MS care, End of life care etc.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our upcoming recruitment events.
Tel: 01494 917344 Recruitment@ashridgehomecare.co.uk
As a fast growing home care business we are always looking for new brilliant individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves from offering a support and pay package better than competitors and in return we only employ people who truly care. Come and work for Ashridge Home Care. We offer great career opportunities and benefits!