An exciting opportunity to join our growing and award winning company. Joining our team is not just a job move but a lifestyle change! Ashridge Home Care is a growing reputable private home care company offering both live in care and visiting home care.
We offer an extremely positive working environment for our staff, offer great rates of pay to our carers and provide support above and beyond; that’s why our visiting care service is going from strength to strength. As a result of our success, we are looking for a Care Manager to work with our experienced Care Co-ordinator to take us to the next level.
We offer our clients a minimum of a 2-hour visit – this makes your job much more focused on quality and less on getting visits covered. This job is not about getting visits covered, it’s about finding the best rota pattern for both clients and carers whilst maintaining a good quality service.
You’ll need to have experience and be a superbly efficient and well-organised individual. In return you’ll want to know about us and what we offer:
- Private clients only
- Minimum 2 hour visits
- Highly paid carers
- Highly paid live in carers
- Great staff benefits
- Positive company culture
- Rewarded with company bonus scheme after 6 months
- New offices in Amersham Old Town
- Privately owned business – quality is the overarching important factor
- Be part of a growing business – future opportunities for career development
About the role
As a Care Manager at Ashridge Home Care, you have the important job of making sure that our private clients receive the very highest standard of service and that our carers feel well supported. You will be responsible for assessing the needs of our clients and putting together a strong care plan to reflect those needs. You’ll be responsible for ensuring a schedule for each client is in place so that they have consistent continuity of care.
The Care Manager for visiting care will be overall responsible for organising up to 1000 hours of care each week with the assistance of a Co-ordinator.
* To undertake client assessments
* Accountable for client set up from assessment through to the client start date, including all associated paperwork
* To ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements with the support of the Operations Manager.
* The setup and maintenance of care-related documentation, within the agreed timescale.
* To ensure robust communication with all key professionals
* To ensure robust completion of incident reporting within guidelines
*To ensure all client and carer contact is captured as required on our e-Care system.
* To handle initial complaints/concerns & report actions to the Operations Manager
* To support the Operations Manager and Director with events and community functions.
* To support and participate in the on-call function which will require some weekend working
Knowledge and Experience
* Proven track record working in the care sector
*Experience in using care scheduling software
*Experience in leading and managing teams
* Ability to prioritise effectively
* Planning and organisational skills
* NVQ4 or above.
* Strong communication skills
* Customer Relations skills
Be nice to have but not essential
* Education to degree or equivalent level
* Caring experience
Benefits we offer
Our enhanced rewards and recognition programme attracts the very best employees, and we have developed a nurturing community where we help and support each other.
Working for Ashridge Home Care means that you will join a caring and close-knit team. You will also receive:
- One of the best rates of pay across the industry
- Mileage expenses paid currently at 40p per mile
- Expenses for client and carer meets
- 5% family and friends discount
- Client Referral Scheme (up to £500 per client)
- Free Employee Assistance Scheme
We value our employees and reward their hard work. Why not start the New Year with a new exciting challenge? Apply Today!