As a growing business we are always looking for new brilliant individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves from offering a support and pay package better than competitors and in return we only employ people who truly care.
Being a Live-in Carer is a very special career. It will involve living away from your own home for short periods, but many of our carers alternate live-in care with stays with family or friends. Some carers come from overseas, combining their work with travelling. There are many advantages to being a Live-in Carer, not only do you get to care for some lovely people who have amazing stories to tell but with your accommodation and food paid for most of the year, it will leave you more of your pay left over to spend and save.
You don’t have to have professional qualifications to join our team of dedicated carers. We will provide you with all the training and support you need but you will need to have the following attributes and skills:
- Be caring and kind
- Have excellent communication and a very good standard of English
- Be able to make good home cooked food
- Having a driving license with your own car is desirable but not essential
In return we will offer you
- A very competitive pay package
- A client satisfaction bonus
- Your pay increases the longer you stay with us
- Paid holiday
- Comprehensive training
- Support whenever you need it, on the phone or in person
- Accommodation options during your break
If you are the right person, compassionate and kind then joining our team is easy and we will support you with regular visits and communication.
Call us now to chat about working for us or email email@example.com